Welcome to another Sunday Blog post! Currently hanging from drinking last night, for the first time in months.
If you didn’t know I’m not an alcohol sorta gyal, call me boring but I’d rather get a takeaway. Alcohol is overrated & makes people dickheads, in majority of my past experiences. But last night for bae’s birthday – it was siccck.
Anyway enough about my daily doings. I’m going to list the products & jump into the step by step..
FOUNDATION: Kat Von D Lock it foundation in Light 44
CONCEALER: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Light & Airspun Translucent powder
BRONZER: Smashbox Contour Kit in Light
HIGHLIGHT: Benefit High Beam liquid highlighter & Sleek Solstice Palette in shade orange/yellow
BROWS: ABH Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown & Sleek Clear Brow gel
LIPS: Milani Amore Matte lip creme in Adorable
EYES: Morphe Copper Spice palette, Benefit They’re Real Mascara, Maybelline Master Ink liquid eyeliner in Matte Black
So I’ve always loved this foundation but recently I’m more obsessed than ever – perfect shade match. Yaaaaas.
- Taking Loreal Infallible Mattifying primer on the nose & Nivea Post Shave Balm on the rest of the face to prime.
- Taking a small Morphe angled eyeliner brush and my Dipbrow pomade, slay your brows. Carve them out with the concealer & then set them with the clear gel.
- Prime the eyes with the concealer & set with Airspun.
- Morphe palette – I used a soft beige as a transition shade on my RT Duo Fiber eye brush, a neutral brown shade on my Morphe MB125 i think, all building up in outer corner and crease. Then builded up black & dark brown on a pencil brush in the outer c. Carve out the eyelid and popped on the copper shade WHICH IS SO PIGMENTED on the lid.
- Adding eyeliner to line the eye & add mascara.
- Taking my QC MUA Kabuki Brush & my foundation, Stipple that into the skin. Go in under the eyes with triangle shapes, nose, forehead & chin with the Maybelline concealer. Blend out & set.
- Bronze the skin & add the highlight combination. Drown yourself in it, to give you a dewy look.
- Taking that first neutral brown, run it under the waterline.
- THE MILANI LIP CREME DOES NOT COME OFF I LOVE IT. Add that and boom you’re done.
Lets see if that video of my makeup loads when I post this – probs won’t.
Have a fab rest of the day!
Thanks for reading,