YAAAAY IT’S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! Bit sad about turning 20 so if you want to head onto my Instagram/Twitter it’s @AtkinsonLChloe. Go wish me Happy Birthday & say my blog sent you!
20 is so old. Oh my god. Ew.
Anyway I’m not slacking I have a KILLER step by step for you. This look killllllllled me off. Can’t believe I’ve never done a Double Cut Crease until this?
Lets get on with it..
- Primed the eyelid with Collection Lasting Perfection in Shade 1 & Maybelline Matte Maker in Classic Ivory
- Grabbed ABH Modern Renaissance Palette in Raw Sienna in the crease and pull it out towards the brow (RT Duo Fiber eye Brush)
- Same palette into Cyprus Umber and drew a line along where my original crease is (QC MUA small detail brush)
- Blend the line up with Raw Sienna.
- Took Red Ochre and blended in the line and went over with Raw Sienna (Morphe B125 I think)
- Taking the concealer we used earlier carve out the lid (Naked 2 Palette brush) and set with Airspun Translucent powder. Carve up to that brown line we made.
- Take your Maybelline Master Ink liquid eyeliner in matte black and do your wing but bring it up to the lid half way up. Leave a strip between the brown line and the eyeliner to get that double cut crease. Take it half way across the lid and fade it out.
- Take Makeup Revolutions Salted Caramel Palette in Dark Brown & Black to blend out the eyeliner and bring the brown to the inner corner. Still keeping a strip between.
- Using Collection Kohl eyeliner in black in the tightline and adding lashes & They’re Real mascara.
- I then used Amazon gold pigment glitter on the inner corner to POP my eyes.
- After finishing the face, I ran the Mac Russian Red lipstick under the bottom lash line and popped Red Ochre on top.
That’s it. The killer eye look I’ll be doing a week on Saturday for Brens birthday.
Have some piccys of me slaying this look.
Thought I’d include a product list because i know some of you like to know exactly what I use, so here you are:
FOUNDATION: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour in Ivory
CONCEALER: Collection Lasting Perfection in Shade 1 & Maybelline Matte Maker in Classic Ivory
BRONZER: Smashbox Contour Kit in Light
LIPS: Nyx Liquid Suede in Sandstorm
BROWS: Anastasia Beverley hills Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown
HIGHLIGHT: High Beam liquid highlighter & Sleek Solstice Palette in yellow/orange
EYES: ABH Modern Renaissance Palette Raw Sienna & Cyprus Umber, Makeup Revolutions Salted Caramel Palette in Dark Brown & Black, Maybelline master ink liquid eyeliner in matte black, Collection Kohl eyeliner pencil in black & Amazon gold loose pigment glitter
LASHES: Eyelene 88135
Sorry about the messy room – when I do my face it turns it upside down.
WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!
Thanks for reading,