Oh god. You dont even want to know how this went. Unblended, streaky & smudged spring to mind.
So the five minute makeup challenge has been going around Youtube for ages and I’ve always wanted to do it. But five minutes ain’t a long time. Ya girl thought she’d have time for eyelashes and the LOT. But no.
So I used:
- Kat Von D Lock it Foundation, Light 44
- Collection Concealer in Shade 1
- Smashbox Contour Kit in Light
- Anastasia Beverley hills Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown & Maybelline Master Brow Pro palette in Soft Brown
- Nyx Liquid Suede in Soft Spoken
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
So there I was, timer at the ready. Getting siked. Acting as if i was about to do the damn THING.
And I swear to you, it felt like the timer went off after 1 minute..
So here we are.
And no it’s not the WORST makeup I’ve encountered but jeeeesus it ain’t good.
That streaky contour and smudged eyebrow though.
Fuck my life. No highlighter. Lips and no highlighter looks so wrong to me.
At this point I’m quite done. Fuck this challenge hahaha.
So there you go,
It takes me 6 minutes to do my brows so I had no chance.
Thanks for reading babies,